Episode 9: Dining Out Tips
In this episode, Carrie talks about dining out and how to handle it without feeling like you are “cheating!” She covers…
Why we never “cheat” at Disruptive Nutrition!
- Cheating suggests wrong-doing
- The beauty of an “appreciation” meal
- There should not be guilt around food
The impact of going hungry versus eating regularly
- Blood sugar
- Muscle loss
- Stored fat
The 3 things you should think about before dining out
- Green Light: Will you eat healthy AND correct?
- Yellow Light: Will you be mindful of PFC balance, but maybe not so healthy?
- Red Light: Will you enjoy a true appreciation meal, no rules?
Tips before you go
- Set your intention and stick to it
- Have someone hold you accountable
- Look at the menu online first
- Call ahead to ask about options
- Bring your own clean wine!
- Don’t starve yourself before OR after!
Learn more about making good nutrition a sustainable lifestyle by heading over to Facebook to interact with Carrie and her team! We answer questions, share timely and relevant information, and even share our grocery store finds! You can find us by going to www.facebook.com/groups/dietdisruptors! Be sure to subscribe to this podcast to learn more as Carrie continues to disrupt everything you THOUGHT you knew about nutrition!
Sponsor: Arbonne International www.disruptyournutrition.com/arbonneproductpage