Episode 75: Christina’s Responsibility
On today’s episode you are going to hear from a woman who has been down a road that is HARD and while learning how to take responsibility for herself, she is realizing her purpose holds a whole new level of responsibility towards others.
Christina is a Diet Disruptor who is taking a risk at being vulnerable with you all in the hope that her story gives you permission to start telling a new story for yourself. We can’t wait for you to meet her! In this episode, Carrie and Christina discuss…
Christina’s Journey to Disruptive Nutrition
- Past struggles with alcohol
- The power of learning about herself
- Isolated during quarantine and lost track of herself
- Went to food for comfort
- Felt miserable and began getting depressed and was napping and sleeping all the time
- The impacts on her relationships with her kids and husband
- Replaced the addiction to alcohol with the addiction to sugar
Christina’s Holiday Slip Up
- Allowing too many concessions until the exception became the norm
- Going down and staying in the rabbit hole
- Being able to identify the slip
- Going back to the tools and the membership community to get back on track
- Leaning on the confidence of KNOWING what to do to get back with a reset
- Being ABLE to jump right back in quickly!
How Christina is Doing NOW
- A YEAR into being a Diet Disruptor
- Practicing consistency over perfection
- Feeling happier and less anxious
- Sleeping SO much better and having more energy
- Adding in movement for her mind, body, and soul
Becoming an Ambassador
- Wanting to share her passion for the lifestyle
- Wanting to connect with others like her to help them experience something that can make them feel GOOD
- Having become more responsible for herself so she could be more responsible for her family has led her to feeling responsible for others!
Chrtina’s Advice on Doing the HARD thing
- You just have to say YES
- You have to get out of your head, which will stop you
- Take ONE step at a time and focus on small goals
- Know that you can do it and that you have the support
If you are ready to chat about how you can tell a new story, like Christina, you have a responsibility to yourself to figure it out. Let’s get you on a call with one of our amazing coaches to help you get a plan that works for you, forever.
Learn more about making good nutrition a sustainable lifestyle by heading over to Facebook to interact with Carrie and her team! We answer questions, share timely and relevant information, and even share our grocery store finds! You can find us by going to www.facebook.com/groups/dietdisruptors! Be sure to subscribe to this podcast to learn more as Carrie and her coaches continue to disrupt everything you THOUGHT you knew about nutrition!
Sponsor: 4 Weeks 2 Wellness: www.4w2w.com