Episode 55: Is PFC Every 3 for Me?
We hear all the time, “well, my body is different, so how will I know that your approach works for me?” Good question! Today Carrie is breaking down what our bodies need and giving YOU the chance to decide for yourself….is PFC Every 3 for ME?? She discusses…
EveryBODY Needs the Same Thing
- Everybody IS different and LOOKS different but all bodies need fuel from balanced macronutrients
- All diets put you at a deficit, which is not a good thing for ANYBODY
- Something may appear to “work” for someone else and not for you only because they are younger or haven’t done as many diets
- If you think a diet works for you… how long will it last?
- Diets that “work” temporarily, don’t REALLY work!
- Do the trends in your closet, but not with your body
Your Body on a Diet
- When you deprive your body your blood sugar drops
- When your blood sugar is low, your body will yell at you for a while and you get HANGRY
- Eventually your body will STOP yelling and will pull what it needs from your muscles
- When you eat A LOT after depriving yourself, your blood sugar goes up really HIGH
- High blood sugar means fat storage
- Start thinking of weight gain as a symptom of health and hormones
- Just because you lose weight, doesn’t mean you are getting healthy
- Trade weight loss by deprivation for weight loss by blood sugar stabilization
So HOW Do We Balance Blood Sugar?
- It is NOT just about eating food!
- You can’t balance blood sugar with a cookie!
- It is not just about tracking your macros for the day
- Macronutrients are most effective when eaten together
- When you track for the day you can STILL spike your blood sugar
- Carbs spike your blood sugar, but also gives us energy
- Adding protein with your carb you release insulin to balance the carbs while supporting your muscles
- Fat helps slow your digestion so you can absorb the nutrients in your food AND helps to keep you full longer
- We agree with the concept of intuitive eating… but how do you actually learn what your body needs?
- You need to learn to speak the same language as your body
- Eating PFC Every 3 allows you to speak your body’s language
Is PFC Every 3 Really for ME?
- If you are a human being and you have blood… your blood sugar needs to be stabilized and PFC Every 3 is for YOU!
- Is it simple? YES! Can everybody do it? YES! DOES everybody do it? NO!
- We have clients who do NOT stick with it. Not because it isn't simple, but because they haven't dug into their mindsets.
- You have to work on all THREE areas: body, mind, AND sustainability
Our 4 Weeks to Wellness Lifestyle Launch is OPENING!
- It is time to learn NOT just how to eat PFC, but how to develop the mindsets, habits, systems, and strategies to STICK WITH IT for LIFE
- ALL of our coaches started their journeys in the 4 Weeks to Wellness
- What will life be like for you in a MONTH if all of what we talked about becomes part of who YOU are?
- We are ready to LAUNCH you off into a transformational process
Sign up for the approach that gets BETTER with time: www.4w2w.com
You may STILL be able to join our FREE SEMINAR: www.distruptiventrutrion.com/seminar
Learn more about making good nutrition a sustainable lifestyle by heading over to Facebook to interact with Carrie and her team! We answer questions, share timely and relevant information, and even share our grocery store finds! You can find us by going to www.facebook.com/groups/dietdisruptors! Be sure to subscribe to this podcast to learn more as Carrie and her coaches continue to disrupt everything you THOUGHT you knew about nutrition!
Sponsor: 4 Weeks 2 Wellness: www.4w2w.com
Last first date
Tell a different story