Episode 47: Rocking Your Summer Vacations!
Coach Carrie JUST got back from a bunch of small vacations and Coach Stacie is going on vacation, so they are coming at you this week in our next episode, with tips on how to have a ton of fun while still rocking your goals! They discuss…
Mindsets Going into Summer & Vacations
- You CAN’T indulge all day, every day
- You CAN’T punish yourself when you DO indulge
- Be intentional and thoughtful with REALISTIC goals for summer:
- What do you want out of this summer?
- At the end of the summer, where do you want to be?
- WHY do you want those things?
- Consider the short term versus the long term and practice the discipline of declining
- Even when you indulge, even when you don’t eat TOTALLY balanced… be consistent with fueling every 3-4 hours as balanced as you can!
- Grab the 101 PFC Grab & Go Meals to stay fueled in between and on the go: www.disruptivenutrition.com/shop
- Have prepared foods ready in your refrigerator (at home OR on vacation) for busy, summer days!
- Take advantage of ordering your groceries, especially when on vacation or coming home from a trip
- Develop a routine REGARDLESS of where you are
- Preparation means you don’t have to make BAD choices if you don’t WANT to
- Be mindful at breakfast, lunch, and dinner and have a meal in between each!
- Enjoy MORE appreciation meals on vacation! Your body can handle this if you fuel your body regularly over time!
Where are YOUR summer plans?
Learn more about making good nutrition a sustainable lifestyle by heading over to Facebook to interact with Carrie and her team! We answer questions, share timely and relevant information, and even share our grocery store finds! You can find us by going to www.facebook.com/groups/dietdisruptors! Be sure to subscribe to this podcast to learn more as Carrie and her coaches continue to disrupt everything you THOUGHT you knew about nutrition!
Sponsor: Arbonne: www.disruptivenutrition.com/arbonne