Episode 39: Taking Life “To Go”
Carrie is coming to you this week from sunny Florida, and she wants to let you know that traveling does NOT have to be stressful NOR does it have to derail your goals! Real life CAN be a part of the equation and does not require deviation… because what we do is about a LIFESTYLE. Carrie will be sharing with you ALL the ways she will be fitting travel into her healthy lifestyle so that you can do it too! She discusses…
- We eat every 3-4 hours a protein, fat, & carb
- When we get to our optimum healthy, we will get to our optimum weight
- Eat MORE to burn fat
- Feed your body consistently to gain trust
- When you put your body in stress, at a deficit, it will store fat
- Food serves your soul and food serves your body… it is not good or bad
Carrie’s General Travel Tips
- Thinking of three ways of eating: recipes, grab-and-go, and meal replacements
- Determine your travel purpose: pleasure or work?
- Practice intentionality, not impulsivity
- Go online and look for a Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s and have whole foods brought in
- Eat mindful portions of whatever you are eating (take half back to the room!)
- Breakfast, lunch, & dinner out
- Fill in between with grab & goes or replacements
- DO NOT overthink it, but focus on fueling every 3-4 hours
- Enjoy MULTIPLE appreciation meals
Work Travel Fuel
- Work on eating healthier
- Save the decadent meals
- Be really intentional about portions
- Spot on days with more flexibility at dinner
What’s in Carrie’s “Emergency Meal Kit” Travel Bag?
- Protein travel packs (fillers)
- Vermont Turkey Jerky
- Shaker bottle with ball
- Aloha bars
- Crunchy Chickpea
- Rice Rollers
- Fizz Sticks
- Water Bottle & Yeti Mug
The Shake Program!
- The shake program is FREE with two bags of shakes!
- Starts May 31st! Today is the DAY to sign up to be able to join us!
Learn more about making good nutrition a sustainable lifestyle by heading over to Facebook to interact with Carrie and her team! We answer questions, share timely and relevant information, and even share our grocery store finds! You can find us by going to www.facebook.com/groups/dietdisruptors! Be sure to subscribe to this podcast to learn more as Carrie and her coaches continue to disrupt everything you THOUGHT you knew about nutrition!
Sponsor: Arbonne: https://disruptivenutrition.com/arbonne/