Episode 34: Part 5 of Menopause and Metabolism-Stress
Celebrity Coach Mark MacDonald is BACK with Carrie as they continue their menopause series with an important episode all about mastering STRESS! We can’t let stress debilitate us and keep us from doing what we need to do! In this episode, they cover…
Stress Impacts on the Body
- The roll your thyroid plays in your metabolism
- Too much stress means higher cortisol and lower epinephrine
- More stress means lower testosterone and blood sugar irregularity
- Chronic stress impacts your muscles, how you digest good, stomach fat, sleep, and hormone chains
Carrie’s 3 Strategies to Slay the Stress Factor
- Plan: Get into the habit of 15-20 minutes of morning time and intentional planning and build MARGIN into your life
- Create Systems!
- SAY it to SLAY it!
Mark’s 3 Strategies to Slay the Stress Factor
- Make yourself a PRIORITY
- Write it out before bed
- Determine the worst case scenario
Learn more about making good nutrition a sustainable lifestyle by heading over to Facebook to interact with Carrie and her team! We answer questions, share timely and relevant information, and even share our grocery store finds! You can find us by going to www.facebook.com/groups/dietdisruptors! Be sure to subscribe to this podcast to learn more as Carrie and her coaches continue to disrupt everything you THOUGHT you knew about nutrition!
Sponsor: 12 Week Trifecta Transformation https://training.disruptivenutrition.com/free-training