Episode 16: Mindsets and Weightloss
Coach Carrie is so excited to come at you for the rest of 2020 with a very special series. It’s the thing that holds almost EVERYONE back from truly crushing their weightloss and health goals. In this episode, she is going to require you to REALLY reflect and admit what the ACTUAL thing is that’s holding you back. Please comment or leave a review and let her know your thoughts! How you respond will help her to plan the rest of the month so she can truly give you what you NEED! In this episode, she discusses…
Reflects on Thanksgiving & Last Month’s Lessons
- Carrie wants to know how YOU celebrated the holiday!
- Get caught up on November’s holiday episodes of the podcast: www.disruptyournutrition.com/podcast-1
- Subscribe to our Podcast to get the latest episodes!
- Check out past Lives by going to our YouTube Channel Disruptive Nutrition and our playlist Live with Disruptive Nutrition
Something is Better Than Nothing Holiday Program: www.disruptyournutrition.com/sibtn
- Learn small tweaks to help you work toward your goals over the holiday
- Continue to enjoy your cookies and wine!
- Get tons of recipes
- Get support of coaches who won’t let you fail!
- Be part of a community of other people in the program
- Listen to the END for a secret code for 20% off!
The Importance of Mindset
- Mindsets as barriers to success
- The impact of the diet industry on your success and mindset
- Getting to our optimal weight by getting to our optimal health
- Our program serves not just your body, but your mind and spirit for the long term
The Excuses we Make
- The Victim/Martyr Mindset: “I am too busy!”
- The Fear of Failure Mindset: “I just don’t have the willpower!”
- Self Sabotaging Mindset: “I just wasn’t motivated anymore!”
- The Fear of Success: What will you have to focus on if you succeed?
- The Hard Work Mindset: “It can’t be that simple”
- The Right Time Mindset: “It just isn’t the right time right now!”
Special Offers and Gifts!
- 20% off the Something is Better than Nothing Holiday Program with secret code! www.disruptyournutrition.com/sibtn
Learn more about making good nutrition a sustainable lifestyle by heading over to Facebook to interact with Carrie and her team! We answer questions, share timely and relevant information, and even share our grocery store finds! You can find us by going to www.facebook.com/groups/dietdisruptors! Be sure to subscribe to this podcast to learn more as Carrie and her coaches continue to disrupt everything you THOUGHT you knew about nutrition!
Sponsor: Clean Crafted Wine by Scout and Cellar: www.disruptyournutrition.com/wine
FOR SOCIAL MEDIA:
“Not only does it make you regain all the weight that you lost, but it makes you feel like it was your fault, which triggers more failure and more defeat, which impacts our mindsets considerably. When we feel like, ugh, I failed at another one, then we are just continually beating ourselves down.”
What we teach, blood sugar stabilization versus quick weight loss, does what we wanted those diets to do but in a way that is what our body wants. Not only do we get to our optimal weight but we do it BECAUSE we have gotten to our optimal health.
It’s what every BODY needs: blood sugar stabilization
Not only do we help serve your BODY, but it’s your mind and your spirit that need serving as well.
I am too busy or I don’t deserve it
The pandemic CAN NOT continue to be an excuse
At Disruptive Nutrition there’s a place for you wherever you are
Ask yourself WHY? Why am I still in the same place as the beginning of the year?