Episode 13: Holiday Tips: Alcohol
Last week, Coach Jess joined Carrie to start talking holiday tips! This week the holiday theme continues as they talk about how to incorporate alcohol (or not!) into your plans this holiday season without derailing your goals. They talk about…
The Impact of Alcohol on our Sleep
- Sleep’s impact on our metabolism
- The truth about the nightcap
The Truth Behind the Label
- Chemicals, additives, and added sugar hidden in alcohol
- Alcohol as the 4th “macro”
- The impacts of toxins on our body
Alcohol and our Metabolism
- Alcohol and the blood sugar spike
- Balancing alcohol’s empty carbs
- Enjoy clean crafted wine & mixables delivered to your door: https://www.scoutandcellar.com/disruptivenutrition
- Skip the alcohol and jazz up some seltzer
- Enjoy the benefits of relaxing with a hot beverage
Special Offers and Gifts!
- Doors OPEN for our LAST 4 Weeks to Wellness on November 16th: www.4w2w.com
- Join our November 4 Weeks to Wellness for November and get our ENTIRE recipe collection for FREE!
- More bonuses being dropped this week! Follow us on Instagram at @disruptyournutrition and join our free Facebook group, facebook.com/groups/dietdisruptors
Learn more about making good nutrition a sustainable lifestyle by heading over to Facebook to interact with Carrie and her team! We answer questions, share timely and relevant information, and even share our grocery store finds! You can find us by going to www.facebook.com/groups/dietdisruptors! Be sure to subscribe to this podcast to learn more as Carrie and her coaches continue to disrupt everything you THOUGHT you knew about nutrition!
Sponsor: Scout & Cellar https://www.scoutandcellar.com/disruptivenutrition