Episode 26: How We Sabotage Ourselves
This month continues with our theme of cutting through the confusion of all the misinformation out there and giving you the formula for success…for the long term! Coach Brenna is joining the discussion all about how even if you aren’t “hard core dieting” there are MANY things you may be doing that you THINK are right but are actually sabotaging your goals. Carrie and Brenna discuss…
- Our bodies take in toxins and build up fat cells when we continue to eat foods that don’t serve us well
- The power of removing and reintegrating foods that science says don’t serve us
- The Lifestyle Launch: www.4w2w.com
The Counting Dilemma
- Carbs, proteins, and fats do DIFFERENT things for our bodies
- Focusing on counting calories in and out do not take into account what food does for our bodies
The Bad-Rap of Carbs
- It’s all about blood sugar stabilization
- Eliminating carbs means eliminating a WHOLE macronutrient
- When we eliminate carbs, we eliminate nutrients
- There is no joy in having to say no to yourself all the time
- Good fats ARE good
- There ARE bad fats
- Low fat foods are full of sugar and chemicals
- Our bodies can’t trust us when we keep jumping from one diet to the next
- How long have you truly done something consistently for your mind, body, and spirit?
- If we are inconsistent, we can’t serve our bodies the way they need to be served
Avoiding Meat to be Healthy
- It is very hard to not eat meat and be healthy
- Meat is the best source of complete protein
- Complete protein helps us to build and maintain strong muscle mass
A special offer!
- If you are interested in the LAST nutritional advice you will ever need, get on our waitlist for our next Lifestyle Launch and be one of the FIRST ones to get access: www.4w2w.com
Learn more about making good nutrition a sustainable lifestyle by heading over to Facebook to interact with Carrie and her team! We answer questions, share timely and relevant information, and even share our grocery store finds! You can find us by going to www.facebook.com/groups/dietdisruptors! Be sure to subscribe to this podcast to learn more as Carrie and her coaches continue to disrupt everything you THOUGHT you knew about nutrition!
Sponsor: 4 Weeks 2 Wellness Lifestyle Launch www.4w2w.com
They need you to have the quick win.. Because when you have the quick win and eventually gain it back… you will think it was you. And you have to go back on the diet because it worked before.