Episode 24: Keeping it Going!
As we get to the end of January we KNOW life is going to, if it hasn’t already, throw at us unpredictable circumstances. And a BIG part of success as we work towards our health goals is consistency. So how do you KEEP IT GOING when life gets crazy? Well, this week Coach Shannon is joining Carrie to talk about just that! They discuss…
Coach Shannon’s journey with Disruptive Nutrition
- Jumping RIGHT into the 4 Weeks to Wellness Challenge in June 2019
- Continuing to make it work through 4 or 5 moves
- Not worrying about it always being perfect
- Having her 11-year-old twins do the lifestyle AND the challenge with her
- Going from just eating healthy, to eating healthy and correct
Controlling how we RESPOND to curveballs
- Not using curveballs as an excuse not to meet your goals
- Using your TRIBE for encouragement
- Knowing your WHY and use it
- Being intentional as much as possible
- NOT stressing
- Eating every 3-4 hours NO MATTER what, keeping portions as best as you can
- Eating within an hour of waking and in the hour before bed NO MATTER WHAT
- Drinking your water no matter what
Understanding No-Brainer “Swaps”
- Knowing how to incorporate foods you LOVE into your balanced meals
- Giving yourself the grace to enjoy this food
- Switching from dirty wine with Scout & Cellar’s Clean Crafted wines
- Switching from your protein shakes or bars to clean options like Arbonne protein, Aloha bars, or No Cow bars
- Cutting back on coffee or soda by switching to Arbonne’s detox tea and Fizz
Investing in the beginning
- The concept of give, invest, spend
- How investing by being really on point with your health for a month at the beginning of your journey pays off down the road
- The benefit of reinvesting a few times a year
Special offers & products!
- Ready to “Shake it Up” with us? It’s the last day! Register here: www.disruptyournutrition.com/shakeitup
- Check out the products Carrie and Shannon talked about: www.disruptyournutrition.com/shop
- 4 Weeks to Wellness opening in March! Get on the waitlist: www.4w2w.com
Learn more about making good nutrition a sustainable lifestyle by heading over to Facebook to interact with Carrie and her team! We answer questions, share timely and relevant information, and even share our grocery store finds! You can find us by going to www.facebook.com/groups/dietdisruptors! Be sure to subscribe to this podcast to learn more as Carrie and her coaches continue to disrupt everything you THOUGHT you knew about nutrition!
Sponsor: Arbonne: http://disruptivenutrition.com/arbonne/
If you want to keep it going, you need to STOP with the excuses.
You have to surround yourself with positive people.
We never need to be off or on this lifestyle!