Episode 21: Setting Up For Success
Are you ready to take your health to the next level in 2021? All month we are talking about HOW to do just that and this week Coach Carrie and Coach Brenna join forces to share super practical tips on how to set yourself up for success this year. Grab a notebook, this one will be chalk filled with tons of info! Let’s ROCK 2021!
Leaving behind the 2020 mindsets
- Recognizing that a lot of us used 2020 as an excuse for neglecting our health… and it is time to stop!
- Understanding the concept and trouble with of confirmation bias
REALLY establishing a WHY or purpose
- Asking yourself WHY do you want to lose weight? WHY do you want to get healthy?
- Using powersheets and visualize what you want your year to look like: www.disruptyournutrition.com/cultivate
- Casting a vision: My name is __________ and I am _____________, and the areas in my life that need to be cultivated are ____________. In the past I have __________ but now I am ready to ______________, and I’ll start living my life vision this year by ______________.
Understanding how food is fuel
- Recognizing that “random, dumb diets” will NOT work for the long term
- Understanding that diets will slow your metabolism, give you cravings, slow down your energy, mess up your hormones, and cause you to gain more weight when you stop
- Eating PFC Every 3! It is TIME to stop depriving yourself
- Understanding that it is all about blood sugar stabilization! But you have to really understand how the approach works and BELIEVE in it
- COMMITING to investing in yourself! If you don’t pay for it, you won’t take it seriously.
- Signature program: www.4w2w.com
- Trifecta Transformation Program: https://training.disruptivenutrition.com/booknow
Being prepared and intentional
- Doing morning time: YOU take control of time, instead of TIME taking control of you!
- Getting your little tail to the grocery store so you have the right puzzle pieces in your fridge
- Recognizing the THREE kinds of meals: grab-and-go, meal replacements, recipes
- Getting yourself into the community and ENGAGING to stay accountable: https://www.facebook.com/groups/dietdisruptors
Another special offer!
- Get on the recipe subscription waitlist and get some FREE sample recipes while you wait: www.disruptyournutrition.com/recipewaitlist
Learn more about making good nutrition a sustainable lifestyle by heading over to Facebook to interact with Carrie and her team! We answer questions, share timely and relevant information, and even share our grocery store finds! You can find us by going to www.facebook.com/groups/dietdisruptors! Be sure to subscribe to this podcast to learn more as Carrie and her coaches continue to disrupt everything you THOUGHT you knew about nutrition!
Sponsor: Arbonne: http://disruptivenutrition.com/arbonne/