Episode 15: Holiday Tips: No Guilt Holiday!
This month Coach Carrie and Coach Jess talked all about THRIVING this holiday! They have gone over why you should NOT save calories, they talked about alcohol, and they shared tips on what to bring to the party. To end the month, they are going to talk about avoiding GUILT this holiday season! They discuss…
It does NOT have to be ALL or nothing
- One meal does not determine the rest of your day
- Remind yourself that you will be getting right back on track
- Follow up a celebration meal with a shake 3-4 hours later
Feed your spirit!
- You CAN enjoy your family traditions without derailing your goals
- We need to satisfy our mind, body, and spirit
You do NOT have to work off your meal!
- Stop thinking you have to earn your food
- You can NOT work off a bad nutrition program
- Stop punishing yourself with cardio
- CELEBRATE with a strength workout and USE the extra food as energy
- Shift your mindset from I HAVE TO to I GET TO
- Carrie talks about Living Lean and Jess talks about ChaLEAN Extreme!
It is ALL about balance during the holidays!
- Don’t blow off the two months!
- Engage, indulge, and use the time intentionally
- Continue to eat your small meals
- Don’t allow food to make you feel guilty
- Satisfy yourself and your traditions
- Start a strength training program!
Special Offers and Gifts!
- Black Friday Specials! Today, tomorrow, and Wednesday!
- Look out for our emails and our posts! Make sure you are a member of our Free Facebook Group to subscribe: The Diet Disruptor Squad
- Follow us on Instagram to see our latest offer: @disruptivenutrition
Learn more about making good nutrition a sustainable lifestyle by heading over to Facebook to interact with Carrie and her team! We answer questions, share timely and relevant information, and even share our grocery store finds! You can find us by going to www.facebook.com/groups/dietdisruptors! Be sure to subscribe to this podcast to learn more as Carrie and her coaches continue to disrupt everything you THOUGHT you knew about nutrition!
Sponsor: Cultivate https://www.disruptyournutrition.com/cultivate/